Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lemon Tarts and a Restaurant Review

I made lemon tarts for the first time when we were living in the little apartment over on St. Georges Square when we first got here.  I decided to make them again last night.  They are quite simple to make.  The recipe is in the link above.  It calls for caster sugar.  I didn't know what that was but it is basically a superfine sugar.  I used caster sugar the first time and regular sugar this time.


Sunday after our hiking we went to dinner at Silt restaurant.  We had such a good dinner.  We had bruschetta for an appetizer.  Ben had garlic prawns that were so good he didn't want to share any with me!  I had a Thai green curry with chicken.  The restaurant overlooks the Tamar River. The service was top notch, the menu had lots of interesting options, and the prices were quite reasonable.  Sarah and Hannah-we want to take you here when you visit.  The next time any of you are in Tasmania you should check it out.  ;)

1 comment: