Thursday, September 30, 2010

31!

Tuesday was my 31st birthday.  The above picture is from before going out to dinner on Wednesday.  Ben had to work on my birthday so we went out the day after to Hallam's Waterfront.  The pants and shirt I am wearing were sent to me from Sarah and Hannah.  Thanks girls!  We had a great dinner.  We started with half a dozen oysters with different toppings.  One was a three cheese topping, one was deep fried oyster with wasabi mayo and one was topped with ginger and shallots.  I had crumbed trevalla for my main which was a mild flavored white fish.  Ben had a seafood pasta dish with pink fish and mussels.  We also shared a fennel panzanella salad with raspberry dressing.  We had a butterscotch and Bailey's ice cream parfait for dessert.  We want to come back to this restaurant for lunch sometime because it overlooks the river and since it was dark we weren't able to see much of it at dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment