Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Time

Hi all,

We arrived in Michigan last Wednesday and have been busy ever since. Ben and I went to a Tiger game on Friday. My mom and I got pedicures and went out to lunch with my aunt, uncle, and cousin. We went to Berrien Springs to celebrate Fourth of July with the Flagel side of the family. I went to visit my dad and Laurel in Greenville. We took my mom, Wayne, and Joel out for dinner to celebrate my mom's retirement. I went to the kids' library program with my mom and two adorable twins from her class. I've been able to go running on the country roads in Lake Odessa.

We still don't know what date we are leaving. We are waiting for Ben's medical registration and our visas to come through. We aren't sure if we will be able to go to Hawaii or not, but are still shooting for an early August start date in Tasmania. Maybe we will have to hit Hawaii on our way home. We'll see what happens and keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment